citizenM hotel is introducing a corporate subscription that bundles hotel rooms, co-working spaces, and meeting spaces. Subscribers have access to the 21 citizenM hotels worldwide.
Companies and professionals no longer need to pay for a traditional office space or get a co-working subscription or get lodging for business travel.
This hybrid use subscription model is a smart move. It deploys existing assets to capitalize on the remote working trend while capturing some revenue from a decimated business travel market.
For a fixed monthly fee of US$600 or an annual subscription with one month free, members can work unlimited in all locations, access the rooftop bars, and get three room nights (including breakfast and drink) and meeting room use. This can be all done through the company’s new app. Subscription details are provided on citizenM‘s website:
● Daily workspace in any citizenM hotel living room during subscription period
● 3 nights per month – with no blackout dates – at all citizenM hotels worldwide
● 3 hours of meeting room use per month at any citizenM hotel with societyM
● Add more nights or meeting room hours at 15% discount
● One welcome drink included with every overnight stay
● Breakfast included with every overnight stay
● Superfast Wi-Fi included
Lennert De Jong, citizenM’s chief commercial officer, posted the following on Linkedin:
To those workers, who are working from home for the last 6 months, and realize they will not be back in the office full time anytime soon,
To the companies, that realize that the time to have centralized prime real estate, huge offices are gone, and are looking for smarter ways to empower their workforce,
To the recruiters, that realize that it pays off to not have to recruit for people to move into the expensive cities of London, Paris, New York, and Boston, but still want to give a huge secondary benefit to new hires.